/Simplicity. <body>

Friday, August 04, 2006

-

Nth much happened today . As usual , crapped & played around lorhs . I'll really go crazy whenever Im with tt laogong of mine la , but it was fun . LOL . =D

Anyway , I passed Maths . HEE . But Im still not satisfied with the results . Lols .
Physics paper was CRAP , I spent 1/2 hr doing only and the last 2 pages left blank . The rest of the time , I slept . Hahas . Hmmm . Geog paper was ... err , don't know how to comment . Lols .

-

That question shldn't have been asked cos you shld noe .
How I wish I can really sleep thru the night and forget everything the next morning .
You never know what Im going thru now .
='(((

time: 7:46 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com