/Simplicity. <body>

Thursday, August 24, 2006

-

Night class yesterday was awful , awful , awful & totally disgusting !

1st , someone was sitting DIRECTLY opposite me all the time .
2nd , Jie & I saw some stupid shits .

Conclusion : Night class SUCKED .

But today Jie told me somebody scolded that " whoever " mother-fucker last night . HAHA . Cos that somebody doesn't like her too , and she said me before . How exciting ! =D Too bad I wasn't there to see . LOL .

Went to the playground to play after that . Was laughing and playing like mad la . 4 of us spoilt the peaceful night . Lols . Chatted with Jie on the phone for a little while when I was at the playground and Eunice's slippers came flying towards me . HAHAHA . So I faster hung up on Jie and went chasing that mad woman who threw her shoes at me la . LOLLOL . It was soooo fun . Hahas . Came home after that so sweatily . Lols .

On the way home , Eunice sat with XW , and I started to think of all sorts of things . Hais . When I was playing , that scene kept flashing in my mind yet I pretended like nothing has ever happened in front of my friends . It's so tough to do that . Sigh .

*

Nothing much today so came home after Maths remedial lorhs . Sian .

Jie , cheer up la . See my sms asap k ? I guarantee you'll be sooo touched . HAHA . ((:

*

ImCONFUSEDtoo.

time: 8:02 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com