-
National Day was spent at home cos my mum don't let me out . -.-"
Watched the parade on TV , was looking out for my cousin but couldn't find him . BOOOO ~ The cameras didn't shoot him ; Mr.President didn't talk to him either . LOL .
The fireworks was so nice , at least better than last year's bahs . Lols . I was screaming and shouting when it started then my daddy asked why I nv go , den I screamed at my mum . Hahas . ALL HER FAULT !! Grrrr ....
SHIAT ... Tmr getting back Chinese results liaos ! Omfg , so fast lahs . Lols . Good luck to everybody .
PLUS Im having English oral tmr !!! Scareddddd .... ='(((
Hmmm ... wad the hell am I suppose to do at home today ?
Holiday = No piano = Rotting at home = BOREDDD ...
-
Ahhh ... Im so glad everything's solved . Hee .
Friends forever huh . <33
-
Ydae was suppose to be our 16th month tog
.Im still counting . S I G H ... ='((
But at least now I noe Im still somewhere in yr mind . ((:
Can't wait for 'O' levels to end ! Hahas .
SAMANTHA'S SOOOO SUPERDUPER EXCITED & HAPPY !!!THANKS to WENDYLEEWENYI . =DDYou won't die so easily cos I'll pray for you . =DBut still , do visit a doctor cos Im not GOD . Hahas .
time: 7:48 AM: