-
Met Kor at TM yesterday night than GL & I pei him go LJS eat his dinner . It was like 10+ already and we were damn damn tired yet he still ate sooooo slowly la . Can't stand him ah . LOL . Took 27 home after that without her . Poured out everything to Kor during the journey and I really felt like crying , but I didnt la . ((:
-
Went to school early in the morning for Maths test . We were late cos I waited for CPP for quite long but nvm la , it's okiies . Didnt really tok to her cos I didn't felt like it , not because I was du lan .
CPP : Don't worry k ? Heex .
After that , went Mr.Soon's hse before going over to my grandma's place . All the travellings made me so tired . Hais .
-
Ineedyouverybadly.Will you ever return back to me ?='((((((
time: 9:22 AM: