-
Just finished reading today's newspaper and Im feeling all so emo now . Hais . There's sooo much about Kallang stadium . I've been to nearly every National Day parade when I was quite young , until recent years where I can't get a single ticket at all . Hais .
I just don't understand why they have to demolish that stadium la . If they like to build so much , why can't they build somewhere else ? They should let Kallang Stadium remain at where it is now then build that whatever building they like at Marina instead wad . Hais . So sad lahs .
Ahhh ... So weird . Im talking about Kallang Stadium . HAHA .
I know jie oso very she bu de that stadium . Hais . Everyone's so sad , sad , sad ... ='((
-
2 days ago , I can't go out with my friends to watch the fireworks display , so Justin taught me to run out . TSK . What a Mr.Nice ~
time: 12:05 PM: