/Simplicity. <body>

Friday, September 01, 2006

-

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY to all teachers . Hahas . The concert in school was alright la , I love the Latin dance performance . LOL . That girl was so sexyyy ~ HAHA . Anyway , so many ex students came back . Saw quite a number of familiar faces , chatted with some of them also . Hee . Jonathan can't even recognise me lahs . LOL . But he still say I look prettier last time with my specs on . HAHA . Sam disagreed and said I grew fatter !! What the ...... LOL . Oh , he & Rosanne thought Justin was my bf cos we were tog just nw after Eunice left for her A-Maths test . -.- So funny ~ Hahas . Then after Samantha , Wenwu & Justin finished eating , we wanted to go plaza with Sam and co. but in the end nv . Lols . So decided to head home with Justin instead . Cos he going to meet his friend at Hougang also .

-

Why won't you ever ask me what's happening ? Why do you always have to make it sound like Im forever doing things without any reason ? You don't even know what exactly happened lorhs . Hais . I don't know what you think of me now . Selfish ? Cruel ? Harsh ? I don't know ~ I just feel so hurt . It wasn't as if I made that decision happily right ? Hais . Maybe afterall , it wasn't a right decision , maybe it was a rash one , maybe I wasn't in the right state of mind , but whatever that has been done cannot be undone , I can't do anything anymore . It hurts me more than anything / anyone else lorhs . It's just that you do not know . Sighx . Tell me what to do if you think this is a wrong decision ... ='(((

Am I in the wrong ? Am I hurting you ? Please let me know ... ='(

{You know very well what I need & want , but you can't give me}

time: 11:36 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com