-
CPP pon-ed school again , last friday also liddat . Damn sian 1 la . But when she's not around , I can do ALOT of things , cos nobody crap with me wad . HAHA . During CME , XW & I went to the toilet and chit-chat . Hahas . Then came home after school with Kor . Was suppose to finish up my D&T and hand up today but I ran away from that lao-mu-ji . LOL . Anyway , left a little bit only , gonna finish everything soon , FINALLY . Heex . =DD
*
Conversation with the 7th or 8th (Or even more) CME teacher 2 days back :
.
.
Blah
.
.
Blah
.
.
Blah
.
.
Me : Haiya , ppl trainee teacher only lehs . Scared kana sacked ma , wad to do ? LOL .
Eunice : HAHAHA . ya lorhs ! STUPID .
Teacher : You think I cannot hear you ah ? * Stare *
Me : Also not talking abt YOU . Scared wad ? BAI CHI . * Stares back *
Eunice : YA LA . Stupid ! HAHA . Fcuker ~
-The end- ((:
*
{rubbishBOY}-IMISSYOU.<3
time: 6:04 AM: