/Simplicity. <body>

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

-

Baddy called me last night and we chatted for a little while only , cos the phone bill needs money , u see ? Lols .

-

I lost Jie's Winnie The Pooh letter !!! =(((( So sad la , I can't find it anywhere eh . Hais . Hope NOBODY picks it up . Luckily no names were mentioned inside . Im so dumb , stupid and careless la ! ARGHHHHH ........
P/s : Jie , imSORRY .......

My dad came to fetch me from sch just now ! Hahas . Because we got to go fetch my niece to NCHS . I need her to test against my D&T specification . After everything was done , went for lunch , send her back to her ah ma's house then we came home . Going back to school again later for night class . How boringggg ... To add on to this misery, I've promised Mrs.Lim that I'll do her geog later , so I must do it . LOL .

-

I wanted to know what's going on so that I can share your burden with you . But since you do not want to say anything , then forget it .
Remember , it'll hurt even more as days go by .

time: 7:27 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com