-
Ydae's night class was so-so lorhs . Managed to pay attention to what ZP was teaching but sad to say , I don't understand a single thing . LOL . Anyway , I went with the intention of fooling around wad . HAHA . Then came home after that lorhs . None of us dared to stay out late cos 7th month start liaos . Lols . We're scaredddd .. HEE .
Hmmm . Nth much to blog abt today , so I shall stop here .
-
I hope the sweets do help to stop yr throat irritation . ((:Im feeling so happy and sad at the same time . HAIS .JIE , I didn't want to tell you cos I noe how you'll feel after knowing but I had no choice , I already promise him I'll do him tis favour lers . Hais . If I had other alternatives , I definitely wouldn't have told you ders lorhs ... Sighx ... Really very very sorry ~ ='( Sorry for causing everything ...
time: 8:34 AM: