-
School was fine today , except that THREE periods of English which was like HELL . And i really meant H-E-L-L . I felt so so so lethargic .
Was forced to go to the dentist earlier on . Hahas . But Eunice & I insisted on not going so the nurse gave us a form , fill it up and we don't have to go anymore and they will stop bugging us . LOL . I don't give a damn about what free dental service la , all I know is that I hate dentists to the core - Full stop .
Had history remedial after school . Then took the MRT home with kor . How nice of him to wait for me . Hee .
Good to know that you guys are fine now . Don't get so agitated la , everything's fine . Hahas .
-
You've changed . You're no longer the boy whom I once knew .Pardon me for saying those things which you find it unpleasant , but that's how i feel .It just pains me to see you having this kind of attitude now , the past you ain't like that at all . I no longer know what is in your mind . Look , Im not trying to interfere in your business but seeing you like that really breaks my heart . You know I do care ; You know I do hope that you'll have a bright future , don't you ?I don't care how you treat me as long as you're willing to put in your best effort , at least I'll feel better that way .You can choose not to tell me anything anymore but remember , I'll always be there for you no matter what .What you said really upsets me .I've fallen all the way down .My heart just aches .='((((((P/s : Do reply my msg to the prepaid card number .
time: 9:19 AM: