/Simplicity. <body>

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

-

Just got back from school . So tireddd ... Was at Physics remedial earlier on , followed by English oral ( Individual coaching ) . It ended at around 5 bahs . But not bad la , sit inside HOD room . LOL . It's like so comfortable can ? Hahas . And it's good cos I can waste my time there , don't have to come home so early . Hehs . That's my day in school . :))
Oh . And today , I kept bumping into whoever I hate to see for god-knows what reason .

-

I thought you were dead . HAHA . But sadly , you weren't . Well , nvm . =D
I didn't know that people who have done the wrong thing will still have the guts to stare and look at you as if they were angels . Tsk .

-

I don't need and don't want you to make any promises to me . But since you've promised Jie , make sure you don't break them .
Since you think the way you are now is good for you , then so be it . I've got no say . You should noe what's good and bad for yrself .
As a FRIEND ( At least that's what I think I am to you now ) , I've already done all that I can . Since you don't really seem to care , why should I ?
Im washing my hands off all these stuffs .
I need a break too la .

time: 9:15 PM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com