-
FRIDAY ;
Forgotten to mention . I met BearBear on Friday noon for a little while only cos I was rushing off to meet Sam for lunch and he was going to meet Eunice .
After lunch , I bumped into Amanda mei and Quency at HM . So stopped to chit-chat for a short while lorhs . Lols .
Went BC in the evening by MYSELF cos she said she'll be late . And I waited till 630 before leaving home la . I wonder WTH was she doing in school earlier on lorhs . I was soooo ultra pissed off and angry can ? TSK . I mean , HELLO , you know very well that you're having tuition later on , then shldn't you like go home immediately after sch ? So that you'll have ENOUGH TIME to prepare yrself . Ah , whatever ~
P/s : Sorry Bear , I didn't know you were meeting Eunice , nobody told me anything before hand lorhs , that's why I couldn't squeeze time out . Sorry .
SATURDAY ;
As usual , tuition in the morning then went to my grandmother's house for lunch . After eating already jiu fell asleep while watching TV . LOL . Sound so pig right ? HAHA . Then my cousin woke me up after he finished watching his cartoon . Hahas . After that , my mum came to fetch me and we went to buy some stuffs . Headed home after which .
-
Boring Sunday . My parents are out to dunno where and Im rotting at home ...... HAIS .
-
I was sooooo surprised . But had a nice time though . ((:SOTONG SOTONG SOTONG ~ =/
time: 4:40 AM: