/editedSchool seem to be so relaxed today . Physics test , I cheated all the way . =X LOL . After recess , skipped CME for quite awhile . We wanted to stay in the toilet but it was VERY hot in dere so we left for a walk around the sch before returning back to class . Hehs . After that was D&T , I wanted to pon but tt lao mu ji SO punctual la , so no choice , I told Eunice they all to block me from her . LOL . Thank god she never see me . Then pei Eunice they all go Art . But not long later , ye wen came up , say SHARBREEN told tt lao mu ji Im in sch , SO I have to go back to D&T workshop . SO IDIOTIC , BIG MOUTH ~ hahas . Eventually , Siew Wen and I went to the library la , she do her folio while I slept . HEE .
Ponned Chemistry and Geog remedial just now . Then cabbed home .
END OF MY DAY . ((:
Meeting sam for lunch now . Bye .
-
FINALLY CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN . And I like it alot . ((:
-
My hopes are ALL DASHED ......
time: 8:56 AM: