/Simplicity. <body>

Saturday, July 29, 2006

/edited

Am in school now . Cos Eunice wanna use comp mahs . Gotta go home after this , later still got BC . SIANSATION ~

Don't feel like talking , nth to talk abt . Sad ; Irritated ; Fucked up .

-

Hais . Hope my laogong will think through properly lorhs . Can't bear to see her so sad . Sighx . Fuck that asshole lahs . DAMNIT .

I hate the way SP treats my good friend ;
I hate the way you talk behind my back ;
I hate your attitude ;
I hate the way you treat your own friends ;
I hate the way you set your priorities ;
I hate the way you tink you rule the whole universe ;
I JUST HATE YOUR EVERYTHING LA ; MOTHER-FUCKER .

-

I can tell you're really very very bothered and frustrated lorhs . But sad lahs , I can't do anything to help . Hais .
1st , it was ydae . And now , that damn letter got you into such trouble . HAIS . ='((((((

Hope you'll be free from all these soon bahs . My listening ear will always be dere for you . Even if the whole world doesn't belief / doubt you , I won't . ((:

time: 8:14 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com