/Simplicity. <body>

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

-

Chinese listening compre today . It was ok-ok la , I hope . Nvm , Im prepared to retake Chinese anyway , so ... WELL , let's see . :))

-

YOUR FCUKING STARE WON'T SCARE ME OFF COS I DON'T GIVE A FCUKING DAMN ABT IT SO YOU JOLLY WELL FCUK OFF , B**** .

1 WORD : R-E-T-R-I-B-U-T-I-O-N . :)))
Let's wait and see .

-

After pouring everything out to Jie in the letter , I guess I felt much better and more relaxed . I know Im constantly living in the past . So , Im not going to do tt anymore . I waited for 3mths 22 days the other time and true enough , I got what I wanted at the end but i doubt that's going to happen again this time round , so I'll still wait for the same number of mths and days but when the time is up ( 14th Aug ) , I'll stop everything . No more care , no more love , no more , nth . Cos I belief I've done enough but maybe not yet enough to make you return to my side .
Im really very tired already . I've been keeping myself so very busy nowadays just to stop all these stupid thoughts from entering my mind . But looks like I can't avoid them huh .. Somehow I still have to face them one day . Though Im really reluctant to let this r/s of 1year+ go but I have to . I just hope that I'll be strong enough to endure all these .
One thing , you've changed though you claim that you never . It's not that I don't trust you but I trust my own feelings as well . Sad to say but you're no longer the ZJ I knew 1 year back ...

='(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I WANNA CRY MY EYES OUT !!
Speechless .

time: 8:45 AM:


profile
Wendy.
26 feb '90.
TP LOM.
advertisements



tagboard

credits
designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com